Join our fantastic team to help further our new projects and in particular surfing events and trips.
You’ll work closely with the director in helping schedule his time and manage the day to day running of Narosa. This can include a variety of tasks from managing bookings, enquiries and dealing directly with our surf equipment and clothing suppliers.
We’re looking for someone who has a good knowledge of social media and the ability to construct fun and informative web content. Email communication between customers and business partners will also be part of your role.
We’re looking for the following qualities in the applicant:
- An interest in surfing or outdoor activities
- A University degree or other relevant qualifications/courses
- A good work ethic and outgoing energetic
- Ability to problem solve and manage tasks
- Professional and friendly manner
- An interest being active and enjoying your self!
What we can offer:
- A fun and dynamic working environment
- Working on interesting projects and being creative
- Surfing, SUP’ing and general outdoors expertise
- Being a part of a fantastic team
Please send on a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be recruiting a new surf instructor this year so feel free to send on a relevant CV to email@example.com. Details to follow.
If you think you have something exciting to bring to the Narosa team and can see yourself working here but don’t quite fit the available jobs, feel free to send on a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.